Thursday, January 5, 2012

Preparing to Leave For Russia: The Coat

There are many things I will have to acquire before I leave for Russia, but one of the most important of those items has been bought today...a heavy winter coat! Here is a picture of it:


 
Granted it is not the best quality picture because I toke it with my Itouch, but you get the idea. I tried to research good quality coats for cold weather, but I found a surprisingly low amount of information. It seemed people were a lot more able to say what NOT to wear rather then what you SHOULD wear. However, I think I made a good choice, I wore it on a date with my boyfriend tonight and I felt very warm (it was in the low 20s tonight), so hopefully it will suffice.

I would also like to get a bag organizer that I can use on my carry on bag in order to fit as much stuff in as possible. I found a pretty nice one on eBay, but its a bit pricey so I'll probably only get one if I get a good deal for one, no need to waste money on that!

Well its getting late so I guess that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment