Friday, May 11, 2012

Last Full Day in Russia

Its hard to believe that my time in Russia is coming to an end, that three and and a half months has  really gone by. (Though on a more positive note, I will gladly accept the fact that finals are over :)). Still, with all seriousness its been an amazing and challenging experience the whole way through.  So here is what I have been up to this past few days.

Peterhof! It was absolutely gorgeous here, I'm glad we waited until the weather was warmer so we could appreciate it better and see the fountains.
The Fountains getting turned on!


Amazing! (Rainbow!)



Just me (you can see my infamous guidebook in my hand)


Flower Fountain


Pyramid Fountain


Golden Cascade Fountain


Marley's Pool


Lion Fountain



Cruise
Pictures from our farewell tour and dinner





Dancers from our dinner show





White night, this picture was taken at 10:30 at night


Victory Day, May 9th Parade
I was really sick this day, but I dragged myself out to see the parade anyway.
It was really impressive, everyone in crowd was cheering and thanking the veterans.




Check out the guy in the middles beard!





Well I guess that's all there is to tell. Thank you those who have been keeping up with my travels the entire way through. And to those at you home, I'll see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment