Saturday, May 5, 2012

Helsinki, Estonia and Leningrad seige memorial

I know I know, I said i would blog more often and I havent and now the semester is almost over! Il try to do this post in chronological order but now its sort of hard to remember what happened first :/. Anyway...

A bit before our trip to Finland we visited a memorial to the seige of Leningrad.

It was a very solem experience, the seige lasted around 900 days and there are monuments to the seige all over the city
Helsinki

Icey waters on the cruise to Finland!
Church in a cave that we visited
Monument to a famous Finnish trumpet player


Cathedral in the town square
Camels in the Helsinki zoo


Ferrets


Bear!

TALNIN

Gorgeous Church

Townsquare

As an added bonus here is the strangest poster I have ever seen, it hung in my hostel room in Finland.



Ok well thats all for now, Il try to pst again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment